Our Edmonton headquartered client is seeking a permanent Solutions Architect to lead, guide, evaluate & define the appropriate architectural strategy and technology-based solutions to align business objectives with their Information Services (IS) strategies. Mindful of the comprehensive cost of ownership & required investment for future, you contribute to the development of all styles and patterns of architecture solutions – and can easily articulate how technology choices affect current and future business value.
This organization offers everyone Everyday Flexibility, Flexible Work Arrangements and a Hybrid Work Environment!
• 8+ years’ hands-on demonstrated experience in a Business Intelligence Delivery role, Data Management, Data Analytics or related data disciplines.
• Strong knowledge and demonstrated hands-on experience of Data Technologies and Architectures.
• Experience with cloud-native data persistence technologies and Analytics tools/tech: Databricks, PowerBI, etc.
• Strong working knowledge of Data Virtualization and Master Data Management experience is required.
• At least 3 years of working experience with Scrum as an agile framework for product development and delivery; as well as a general understanding of Pragmatic Marketing and Agile using SAFe principles and other as applicable.
• Good understanding of Data Integration, platform/API services is required.
• University, college or technical degree in information technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent. Alternatively, extensive proven track record in the primary position disciplines within Financial Sector environment.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the ‘Apply for Job’ button below to send your resume securely and in confidence directly to the recruiter in charge of this position. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to send your resume securely and in confidence directly to the recruiter in charge of this position. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN 10 PERCENT RECRUITING LTD.
We invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates! 10 Percent Recruiting Ltd. believes in transparency with our candidates and our employers; we understand that open communication and collaboration are fundamental to our success. Our professional recruiters are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. We are committed to actively building lasting relationships and building trust by listening, following through and keeping our word. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about 10 Percent Recruiting Ltd. and view our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at https://10percentrecruiting.com